CREAPHARM GROUP brings together 4 Business Units which support their customers from the Research and Development phases of their health or cosmetic products until their marketing.
- CREAPHARM CLINICAL SUPPLIES, partner of Pharmas and Biotechs in the management of experimental products for clinical trials.
- CREAPHARM BIOSERVICES, French private biobank, partner of Pharmas, Biotechs and Research Centres for the cryogenic preservation of products of biological origin used for therapeutic purposes.
- CREAPHARM INDUSTRY, Contract Packaging Partner of Pharmas, Biotechs and Food supplement Specialists for full-service or à la carte packaging solutions. Depositary and operating pharmaceutical establishment.
- CREAPHARM COSMETICS, special partner of cosmetics manufacturers in the formulation, development, manufacture and packaging of cosmetic products. Expert in sticks & solid cosmetics (hot filling), sun products and natural products under "private label".
With its 220 employees, the group generated a turnover of 33 million euros in 2020/21.CREAPHARM GROUP is established throughout France and in the United States.
Today, it is 6 industrial sites:
- 1 site near Bordeaux, in Le Haillan (FR-33)
- 2 sites in Reims (FR-51)
- 1 site near Paris, in Bailly-Romainvilliers (FR-77)
- 1 site near Paris, in La Neuville en Hez (FR-60)
- 1 site in Atlanta (USA-GA)